Pages

Wednesday 18 October 2017

Musical Madness

This term's theme is MUSICAL MADNESS, And I can't wait to learn all about emotional music because this will be my last term at Pt England School before I move onto college, so I'll try my hardest before I rock it out.
Image result for Musical madness

The teachers from team 3 made me laugh, as well as all people of many ages. When they started lip sinking to the songs and putting some action to it, it felt like they were telling a story through movement. I think the teachers were trying to keep in mind that It has to be something with MUSICAL MADNESS and to make everybody laugh their guts out. 


Singing in the CAR? That sounds a bit weird, isn't it supposed to be singing in the shower? The teachers from team 4's made a video about carpool karaoke, they switch seats and played random music but when they started to sing and dance it looked like the teachers were going to break the car.


Finally, we've come to an end and it's time to tell you about the family full of teachers from term 5. It's a Friday night and the Mother, Father and there three adopted darters were all getting ready for the family movie night. The family was watching the lion king at first but as the movie played on the music changed, they showed different emotions just by listening to the music. When the movie was over, the family showed different expression on there faces.



Thank you for reading my recount to the end, I hope you come back and read some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.