Pages

Friday 17 March 2017

The Wonderful World Of The Pacific.


What is polyfest? Some people don’t know what polyfest is so I’m here to tell you that polyfest is a place where anyone and everyone can enjoy the many different culture along with great food from the stores.

Yesterday was great, I got to see a lot of things like the most lively stage called the Diversity stage. There were Chianese, Feijen, and many more wonderful performance that adhered on the Diversity stage.

My favorite part of my day  was going to the Te Wananga o Aotearoa were me and my grope took a lot of photos together it was the best part of my day.

Room one learnt things that we should do and shouldn’t do while in a kitchen fire, for example you should never pour water onto  an oil fire or else you and your house will get brun instead you can put a wet tea towel on the fire to prove any excedrin getting in.

Overall it was a great day and a lot of funny I hope for next year I’ll be the one who on stage performing with a smile, If you haven’t been to polyfest then go see the wonderful world that awaits you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.