Pages

Friday 24 March 2017

Explanation template : Who my role model is and why? W5 T1.

WALT - Plan for a  piece of explanation writing.
-Use the' Title-Introduction-Information-Conclusion (TIIC)
structure.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Who are my role models?” My role models are the two most important people who gave me life. I picked my parents because they showed me the world and they have always loved and took the time to take care of me.

My first role model is my mum, I think my mum is a great role model because she has always tried to give me everything I need, take care of me and for that I am grateful. Also I know how hard it is to take care of three kids on your own without dad around.

My second role model is my dad, I could think of one hundred reasons for why my dad is best role model. My dad is a kind heart ed person who will help anyone that is in need and, my dad is also a strong person who puts a lot of effort into everything he does.

My parent are those things wrapped into one make me and my siblings the most luckiest kids in the whole world.

Over all I want to grow up and best just like them with a kind heart, strong and to have the potential to keep moving forward. I love my parent and I look up to them as a role model and parents.
-----------------------------------------------------------------Task: Today's writing was about explanation writing. The explanation writing was hard at first but as I got the hag of it started to become more easy, explanation writing is about explaining the reason why you like or hate that thing or what you enjoyed about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.