Pages

Thursday 23 April 2015

My Holiday Highlight.

Have you seen the movie HOME? In the school holidays I did a few things, but one of the best moments I had was when my family went to watch HOME at the movies. As we arrived I could see a lot of people there, It felt like a whole herd of bull’s when we went into the cinema. I got straight into the snack bag and got the popcorn out and played on mum’s phone waiting for the movie to start.


My favorite part was when the alien named ‘Oh’ said “I put my hand’s in the air like I just do not care” and as he we saying that he was dancing with his hand’s up in the air. The sad part about the movie was when ‘Oh’ ran away to his spaceship, and the girl went to find her mum because the alien’s transported all the humans to Australia.


A week later we went to the movie’s for my dad’s birthday, when we were in line we couldn't decide what movie to watch. My mum wanted to watch ‘Cinderella’ but me and my little sister wanted to watch ‘The Spongebob Movie’ so we decided to watch Spongebob, YEAH!!! It felt like me and Peyton were so lucky.




The day after we watched ‘The Spongebob Movie’ I went to sleep over at my Papa Gordon’s house. When they came and picked me up my Papa asked if I wanted to take my bike, drawing book and my netbook. So he hooked my bike up to his bike rack on the boot of his car, and off we went to the skate park.


Did you know, that the skating bowl looks like the shape of a pear from a bird's eye view?
Image result for the bowl at the skate park that looks like a paper

Hope you enjoyed my story, have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.